Whether you’re a novice griller or seasoned pro, it never hurts to have a few tips & tricks up your sleeve.
Check out eight of our must-have, can’t-live-without grill hacks and enjoy stress-free grilling.
- Preserve Steak Juices:Let your steak rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing to prevent juices from running out.
- Season Your Grill: Season your grill grate with half an onion dipped in canola oil to prevent meat from sticking to the grates.
- Smoke with a Gas Grill: Make an aluminum pouch filled with wood ships to generate smoke in your gas grill.
- Fire-Proof Skewers: Soak your wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes to prevent them for catching fire.
- Know Your Time & Temp: Hang a meat cooking temperature chart on the inside door of your grill so you don’t have to remember them all.
- Spiral Dogs: Stick a skewer lengthwise in your sausages and cut a spiral around with a knife.
- All-Purpose Spray Mop Sauce: Combine 1 cup water, 1 cup apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of kosher salt within a spray bottle.
- When to Flip Burgers: How to know it’s time to flip your burgers? Look for juices to start rising out on top.