This medium-sized Japanese style BBQ grill is perfect for cooking and grilling meat, seafood, Wagyu steaks and skewers in the traditional way. In Japan, yakitori, which is grilled glazed chicken, are cooked on this style of Japanese grill.
The clay material excellently insulates heat and protects against fire. Simply pop charcoal inside and light it in the clay chambers and put the metal grill on top, as you would with a normal BBQ.
The removable metal frame that the clay grill can be slotted onto has small handles on the side make it perfect to transport to your garden, terrace, parks or beaches. It can also be used indoors on tables!
– Grill body
– Cooking grid
– Charcoal grid
– Support frame
Instructions of use:
1. Do not clean the clay oven with water
2. The outer red iron can be wiped down and the grill nets can be removed and cleaned
3. Please do not touch the clay oven with your hands whilst cooking with it – it will be very hot! Keep away from children at all times.
4. Although this can be used indoors, please do not place on a flammable surface.
5. Store in a dry and ventilated place.
Please be aware the inner surface may appear to have small cracks, but this is aesthetic rather than structural and will always occur due to the high levels of heat.
1. When used together with tin foil during barbecue, it can effectively prevent the furnace from becoming dirty.
2. The furnace can’t be washed with water when it is used, and it can’t collide.
3. Put the charcoal in a fire and put it in the stove. When not in use, pinch the charcoal and cool it naturally.
4.When grilling indoor, you need to open the window or door, or use it outdoors.
Designed in Japan