Enjoy a classic smoking experience with the heavy-duty Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Offset Smoker.
High-temperature, heavy-gauge steel construction offers durability while a convenient fire access door and multiple dampers give you more control over your smoking experience.
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Front shelf for easy access to food or utensils while smoking
- Durable, porcelain-coated wire cooking grates resist rust and are easy-to-clean
- 619-square-inches of primary cooking space; 281-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
S-Product Depth (in.): 33.5 (85.09cm)
S-Product Height (in.): 53 (134.52cm)
S-Product Width (in.): 57 (144.78cm)
S-Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.): 619 (0.4 sq. m)
S-Product Weight (lbs.): 180.8 (82kgs)
S-Secondary Cooking Area (sq. in.): 281 (0.18 sq.m)